Members Login

Topic: Wingless wonders?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

Wingless wonders?

Lose. No bother. Feel we have to sell Ajayi get Tilt in. Two proper wide men, right & left. Don't have to be out & wingers. Fit to play + a keeper we'll be sorted. If Ajayi goes my opinion need 2 centre backs. Wood can go.

__________________
First Team
Date:

Onto Farsley Ceĺtic the excitement is buiĺding work in progress ñeed a competent gòaĺkeeper centre half and some width . That tŕip was pointless we dìd get a draw

__________________
First Team
Date:

Where the héll is Farsley Ceĺtic Ì think I am getting a bit confused1 pint to many

__________________
First Team
Date:

According to our manager we are as fit as a butcher's dog bow wow.

Vice-Captain
Date:

Doesn't matter while August 3rd. Good day Federer didn't win. England cricket win the world cup.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.