Members Login

Topic: £13 for pre-season kickabouts?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

£13 for pre-season kickabouts?

v half a Leicester team (they're at Stoke the same night) & WBA?

Vastly overpriced in my opinion. Every other PSF I've read about from other teams in our division & higher a charging a maximum of a tenner with some charging much less. I'd be amazed if we got any more than 2000 in either game TBH.

__________________

Reserve Team
Date:

I think you could make them games free of charge and still not attract more than 2,000. Some people just aren’t bothered about pre season.

Vice-Captain
Date:

We're not running a charity. I'm going to both friendly's. Simple if you can't scrape £13 together don't go. I don't go to friendly's for the opposition, but mainly to see the new players we've brought in. Sure people think our club runs on fresh air! Only thing I don't like if it's the same as last season they don't open the West stand for friendly's. I'm still going but that puts people off who like to sit in the seat they have payed for next season.

-- Edited by gwru on Thursday 27th of June 2019 11:40:48 AM

-- Edited by gwru on Thursday 27th of June 2019 11:43:04 AM

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.