Members Login

Topic: VAULKS STARTING

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
First Team

VAULKS STARTING

Will Vaulks given a game against Croatia see how he plays if he plays well price will go up I bet Warneys thinking don't get injured

__________________
First Team
Date:

Played ok 1st half could have scored 1-0 down still in the game.

__________________
First Team
Date:

Substituted very hot day done ok not injured last thing we want.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Vaulks in a better side will be a higher championship player. Highest bidder gets him that's if he wants to go there. Don't think Vaulks is the type of player who just wants to be a fringe player.

First Team
Date:

Vaulks didn't play against Hungary might be a good thing he comes back not injured expecting a transfer shortly.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.