Members Login

Topic: Guess our first L1 opponents................

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

Guess our first L1 opponents................

With next season's L1 line up almost complete with either Charlton or Sunderland staying in the division it's time for us to guess the Millers first opponents on August 3rd...……..

I'll start....Bristol Rovers   Away

__________________

Vice-Captain
Date:

Oh we do like to be beside the seaside! Blackpool away.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Doncaster Rovers away

__________________
Youth Team
Date:

Shrewsbury Town......Away.

__________________
First Team
Date:

Lincoln City away - just a ten minute journey for me!

__________________
First Team
Date:

We have been away for the last two starting games of the season so I am going for a home game against Lincoln city.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Our first home game over in Sheffield when we
were deducted 17 points by the Football League a few days before the start of the 2008/2009 season.

Rotherham vs Lincoln
Sky Bet League Two
3:00pm Saturday 9th August 2008
Don Valley Stadium (Att: 4748)

A minute before the break Reuben Reid snatched what proved to be the winning goal. The midfielder comfortably outpaced Lee Beevers in pursuit of a long ball from Pablo Mills and tucked his shot under the advancing Burch.

Full Time Score
Millers 1 Imps 0

This time we are in a much better place. We have a quality stadium back home in Rotherham. We are where we are in League 1 and with no points deduction.

UTM!
.

-- Edited by wotsisname on Sunday 26th of May 2019 08:34:06 AM

__________________
Captain
Date:

What a great job Mark Robins did for us in that difficult season. We could easily have sunk into non-league football and possible oblivion had he not done the job he did. Now he's at troubled Coventry who may have to play their home games in Birmingham. Deja vu all over again for poor Mark, and it highlights again how much we have to be grateful for. Coventry away in Birmingham is my guess.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Going for 1 of three Lincoln home Gillingham away Doncaster home.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Do I have to make a guess on the new thread about this same topic? Orrrrr! Can I let this one lie?

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Whoopos, didnt realise I'd already done this, senior moment, soz

__________________

First Team
Date:

only a couple of days to fixtures out - I look fwd to that. I know the lad who does the fixtures (Glenn) , we both moved to Scotland at the same time, and although we are friends he never gives owt away, he can't - so no leaks or promises made...

Vice-Captain
Date:

News just in !!!

We have Wimbledon Away and then Lincoln First Home match, and then Sunderland for the title last match of the season :)

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.