Members Login

Topic: How do I get back on MM?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

How do I get back on MM?

Says my ban will never be lifted. Frogmiller says all are welcome back. Sort it then. I'm in good tipping form, had a good Cheltenham, tipped Judd Trump to win this years world snooker championship. I'm not really into flat horseracing but I'll study any horserace anyone would like a tip on. Found a couple of good tipsters on attheraces, now sky sports racing site.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Kempo haven't you no backbone crawling round MM. I'm happy on MB. While Frogmiller is running the show on MM it's not the site for me. No fun, no fun at all!

Vice-Captain
Date:

Been away in Paris for some time with a new girlfriend. She's been teaching me French. Reading the OP and Les Jeux Sont Faits springs to mind. That's all for now. I'm going back to bed. All that French can be exhausting.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.