Members Login

Topic: Coventry

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
First Team

Coventry

What are the league rules on grounds and why are Coventry allowed to not have one and does that continue in the championship? I seem to remember we were told that if we didn't move away from DV we would get punished

__________________
First Team
Date:

derbymiller wrote:

What are the league rules on grounds and why are Coventry allowed to not have one and does that continue in the championship? I seem to remember we were told that if we didn't move away from DV we would get punished

Yeah I'm sure we were given a specific time we had to get back into our own ground, so I assume that applies to Coventry too ??

Captain
Date:

We had 3 years to sort it out but with Coventry leaving to go to Northampton then back well tried to then off to brun maybe clock resets

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.