Members Login

Topic: Yay . . .

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Youth Team

Yay . . .

. . . glad to see you‘re back!

-- Edited by Royston Vasey on Sunday 1st of December 2019 06:37:00 PM

__________________
Moderator
Date:

Sorry didn't see that the domain name had ran out!

My fault

__________________

FA Licensed Coach & Referee

Reserve Team
Date:

Aaah, the lights are back on, hope the crowd haven't left the stadium.......

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Moderators is Millers Banter back?

__________________
First Team
Date:

Best news of the day I bet all of my fans have missed me.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Errrrrmmmm....what do you think gwru?

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Be good to have everyone back even Brad! Brad don't mind we all opinions

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Congratulations on your first unintelligible post since millersbanter arose from the ashes.

__________________
ian
Club Legend
Date:

Exetermiller wrote:

Sorry didn't see that the domain name had ran out!

My fault

 I thought you'd ran off to monte Carlo.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply