Members Login

Topic: Next round massives or Bury

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
First Team

Next round massives or Bury

When do we play that match the 12th of never.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Bet we don't play 4-3-3 if it's the massives. Warney should have got a left wide player in before he was cup-tied.

__________________
Captain
Date:

gwru wrote:

Bet we don't play 4-3-3 if it's the massives. Warney should have got a left wide player in before he was cup-tied.

 AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

__________________
First Team
Date:

That's our mantra 433 433 repeat it often enough you might just believe it. Back to my question when will we actually play that match. Ì want an answer is there anyone alive out there.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Not sure TH , Burys fixtures are building up now.

So the decision to throw them out of the league is the 23rd August and 2nd round ties are due to be played the week after.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

We should hear today if our league game with Bury next Tuesday is going ahead or not.

Vice-Captain
Date:

Bury game suspended.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by