Members Login

Topic: Paul Warnes dad

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
First Team

Paul Warnes dad

Just wanted to say sorry to hear about paul's loss, it isn;t easy to lose your parents, it hit me hard when I lost my dad a few years ago.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

A very sad time. My condolences to Paul and his family.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Sorry to hear about Paul Warne father condolences to his family and friends.

__________________
Captain
Date:

Its been very obvious to all how his fathers illness has impacted on Paul Warne. Condolences to him and all concerned on this sad news.

-- Edited by smiler on Monday 10th of June 2019 12:50:51 PM

Reserve Team
Date:

Known Paul,s father had been ill for a long time and as Smiler said it had impacted hard on him. Condolences to him and all his family and friends.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.