Members Login

Topic: Will someone please let me know

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

Will someone please let me know

When the morons get bored & let the REAL fans back on this forum please. I address this to the moderator Exetermiller.

__________________

Reserve Team
Date:

You know who you mean, I know who you mean They don't know who you mean. Mean all.

__________________
First Team
Date:

This used to be my playground. It's my party I'll cry if I want to sounds like to me.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Ì am one of the happy morons even happier tonight with coward of the county losing to Sunderland

Captain
Date:

Difference of opinion is good and fine. I know my posts aren't always everybody's cup of tea but I like to think they are at least constructive and reasoned and if not I'm happy to be told so. Unfortunately there is more rubbish posted on here than there used to be, and no doubt this is putting a lot of good posters off. There are some good posters who seem to have had enough. Whether I am a good poster or not I don't know and I'm not asking, but for what it is worth I've just about had enough myself. Not because of people disagreeing with me- it isn't about winning or losing debates - but because there is only so much repeated nonsense you can read on a daily basis before it takes its toll and you realise there are probably better ways to spend your time.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.