Members Login

Topic: Vaulks call up

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Reserve Team

Vaulks call up

As far as I am concerned its rubbing salt into the wound after last Saturdays sending off 3 very important matches coming up and he goes swanning off to play for Wales and we are paying for him to go off on his jollies the poor old Rotherham supporters pay the price again we are paying for him to get a better deal in the summer.

By the time his suspension is done I can see us being 6 points adrift or even more already down I am going to the Norwich game if he plays again I am boycotting the last games just having us for mugs. I will still get a season ticket next year.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

I posted on another thread that we now need to start planning for the future without any player who may wish to move on in the not too distant future. No player is bigger than any football club he plays for. I'm sure we'll survive with the transfer fee we'll be requiring for Vaulks' possible exit.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

The new recruitment guy could be our most important signing need to prepare for next season a change in manager is not the answer I know with some clubs being in massive debt dosn't seem to matter but we know what will happen if we go down that road. Ì hope we could pull a miracle off and stay up realistically no chance prepare for div 1.

__________________
First Team
Date:

You lot are unreal
This is a great achievement by the lad he is a great role model to other footballers and young kids.
HE IS NOT THE REASON WE WILL GET RELEGATED
Without Vaulks we would be in bottom two of the league

TS failed to invest
Warne negative tactics, player favouritism (this man hasn't won an away league game in this league in nearly 1.5 seasons) Why hasn't he even appealed the red card, knowing him it will be because of some moral high ground crap.
Head of recruitment was removed (he worked for Warne remember) because of failures

When Vaulks leaves in the summer and the money is not invested in the team and we still player 1 striker who cannot score goals in League 1 who will you lot blame then.

__________________
First Team
Date:

I think the majority of Millers will agree with DerbyM that this is a great achievement and it is always a good thing to see any of our players good enough to be called for an international Cap.

He has been great for us and I wish him the very best, I hope he gets a run-out for Wales and does brilliantly.

It will improve him as a player and add to his value, both of which are a good thing for the club, and us as fans...

UTM

__________________
First Team
Date:

to add to my point on warne

1. He has had this team for 2 years now and we do not have
a. A single goalscorer in the team
b. A goalkeeper on the books (not loanee) that can catch a ball or dominate his area

2. Warne has been and is fully in charge of recruitment of the playing staff

So if we stay up, he gets the credit if we go down he has to take responsibility

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

I am talking about the situation we are in now with Vaulks missing he has to take the blame for that tackle left us in the lurch why did he do it no danger. Couldn't care less about him playing for Wales are they paying his wages only ones paying the price is the paying fans.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Vaulks is a star. As a man. Not bothered about his limitations. Lack of pace yes, passing could be better but seen worse. But he makes for that with his all round game. Be missed for the next 3 games. Derbymiller Warney is only as good as the cards he's dealt with it's like asking a craftsman to do his job being short of his tools in his bag.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Warneys not even got a bag for his tools but he might get the sack.

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Hope he gets a run out for them.

Alongside Mattock been a candidate for player of the year and our top goal scorer. Got way too much stick for the red card at United, his sending off made no odds to the game for me especially with our away record and mentality.

__________________
First Team
Date:

Well done Will, provided the assist (cross) for Wales winner... hopefully that means he'll keep his place for Sunday's qualifier

Good stuff!

__________________
First Team
Date:

willvaulks.jpg

Will Vaulks (No 7) celebrates Wales winner with other players

Attachments
__________________
Captain
Date:

I think we could well have got something at Bramall Lane without Vaulks's aberration. We came back from a goal down at Reading and two down at Hull, and were just getting back into the game at The Lane before he lunged in. Of course we will never know. He clearly knows he made an error and we all make them. I think we have played more decent football through midfield in the last two games than we have in any other games this season. Read into that what you like. I'm not saying he doesn't have his qualities, but perhaps with Ajayi in midfield we have a better balance playing two more creative players in more advanced midfield positions. I'm pleased for Vaulks with his call up and by all accounts he has done well in the game. His PFA Community Award was very well deserved and raises the profile of his much moved Bluebell Wood Hospice even further. Good for him.

__________________
ian
Club Legend
Date:

Vaulks was at fault against sheff u and who knows he may have been angry about his contract.

Thats done. everyone reacts.

He has been great for us. He has worked on his game and improved and deserves the positive attention he has got.

His season has been nothing but good for us and no one player takes us down or kees us up.

Thats the manager and the support staff.

We deffo took too long to bring players in.
We didnt do anything about several areas

Warne has relied on coaching and team spirit.

In some ways warne has excelled and in others short of the line.

What I dont like and dont accept is that Warne always covers himself in the "little old Rotherham" tag. Thereby giving himself a pat on the back whatever the outcome.

Reserve Team
Date:

Disagree with smiler. We were a midfielder short against Norwich. Crooks & Towell ineffective. Forde & Taylor also nothing came from them. When are we going to play Williams on the right. Robertson need him back in place of Wood. Mattock gives us more balance on the left. I'd play Palmer 3rd midfielder against Derby. Then if he proves good enough when Vaulks comes back if Robertson is out move Ajayi back to centre back. Vaulks needs to work on the Welsh national anthem but he was competitive in his 1st game at full international.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.