Members Login

Topic: Bolton not paid wages again

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

Bolton not paid wages again

Bolton yet again not paying their way If that was us we would have been given a points deduction

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

There seems to be one rule for some clubs some clubs can run up vast debts nothing is said clubs like us they can't wait to punish us. See if anything is done about Birmingham City this month not holding my breath slight tap on the wrist glad we are not any debt.

Reserve Team
Date:

They got away with not paying their loan players Doidge ect… who equalised against us at the New York. It's continued. No action taken. What you got to do to get something done about it?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.