Members Login

Topic: Smith has got a broken

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Vice-Captain

Smith has got a broken

toe. Will he be playing against the Blades today?

Of course he will according to reports. He's played the last three games with the broken toe.

Good job it's only a broken toe otherwise we'd be up that creek without a  kayak never mind the paddle.

No worries there then. I wonder who else is currently playing with a niggling injury?

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

If we loose Smith up front no forward line. We could always put Taylor up front he could run inbetween there legs.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

According to Warney, Taylor also had an injury scare a few days ago.

Reserve Team
Date:

Towell, Forde out from last week. Wiles, Newell in. Happy enough with that. Be a tough away game there but hopeful more so with the changes made.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.