Members Login

Topic: Points deduction ahead?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Reserve Team

Points deduction ahead?

Bolton further in the mire, hope they can sort themselves out with a new owner, after they are deducted points of course

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47457750

__________________
Reserve Team
Date:

Birmingham's EFL hearing re FFP rules is due anytime now. Could they be joining us in the relegation dogfight, and will that knock the stuffing out of them?

__________________
ian
Club Legend
Date:

what a mess.

I dont like to say it but the people in charge ought to be ashamed. What on earth were their motives for acquiring the club in the first place?

What kind of financial plan was there and who looked it over?

__________________
First Team
Date:

The EFL's points deduction calculation will be as follows;

A. Calculate maximum points achievable by Rotherham United.
B. Add one.
C. Calculate minimum points achievable by Birmingham City
D. Deduct sufficient points from Birmingham City to equal B.

Moderator
Date:

Hahaha Glenn - yeah under Steve Evans...I think Warney's sorted that relationship out with the suits with his all round nice guy approach (thank goodness!)

FA Level 2 Licensed Coach & Lvl 6 Referee

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.