Members Login

Topic: Refĺectioms

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
First Team

Refĺectioms

It might just be me but I am bored watching MC. Went to match yesterday paying homage to a ŕeal fòotball legend Danny Williams

__________________
First Team

: Refĺectioms

I got cut off one of the the best times in football I can remember was when Swindon Town won the league cup in 1969 the best thing about it was no matter which club you support we have all got a chance I will remember you Danny for giving me that hope.

__________________
First Team

RE: Refĺectioms

Bored with the premiership full stop. But would sooner MC win the title than Liverpool, mainly cause of their fans. You know their reputation.

__________________
Vice-Captain
Date:

Liverpool all the way for me. As for city fans they have moron minority clique like every other club except millwall and the fowls. Who are in the majority millwall.we expect but fowls because they think they.are MASSIVE yes you are we agree MASSIVE hand abusers

Vice-Captain
Date:

Liverpool all the way for me. As for city fans they have moron minority clique like every other club except millwall and the fowls. Who are in the majority millwall.we expect but fowls because they think they.are MASSIVE yes you are we agree MASSIVE hand abusers

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.